! :: камчатка :: стена :: отзывы :: встречи ::
:: чат :: стихи цою :: обои :: песни цою ::
:: рисунки цою :: ссылки :: войти ::

расширеный

Read about French residence permit

Пользователь Maxii444 

Read about French residence permit
05 February, 2024 в 17:05
Been wanting to figure out and get a French residence permit for a long time, but have never been able to figure out how to do it, who can advise. I'm trying to search and I can't find anything.
Re: Read about French residence permit
05 February, 2024 в 22:33
The site, which opens the doors to the world of obtaining a residence permit in France for financially independent persons, is amazingly detailed and informative. Here each stage of the process of registration of residence is broken down into shelves, which makes the whole path from choosing a program to receive a card more transparent site here [megabook.ru] . Especially stands out the block with frequently asked questions, where you can find answers to many difficulties. It seems that the creators of the resource have prepared for every possible request and provided the most complete information. The section with sample documents and detailed instructions is positively surprising. This really speeds up the process of collecting the necessary papers and allows you to avoid mistakes on the way to successfully obtaining a residence permit.
Re: Read about French residence permit
06 February, 2024 в 11:47
Hi! I didn't think there would be so much useful information on this site. Thank you for the details you were able to give me here. I couldn't have figured it out so quickly without you.
Извините, только зарегистрированные пользователи могут писать в этом форуме.

***Click here to login

RomanKuehl.de